That said, I am equally excited about 2 talks coming up in the end-of-March 2015:
- at Agile India 2015, on Friday, 27th March 2015 in Bangalore.
AbstractThe key objectives of Organizations is to provide / derive value from the products / services they offer. To achieve this, they need to be able to deliver their offerings in the quickest time possible, and of good quality!
In such a fast moving environment, CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) are now a necessity and not a luxury!
There are various practices that Organizations and Enterprises need to implement to enable CD. Testing (automation) is one of the important practices that needs to be setup correctly for CD to be successful.
Testing in Organizations on the CD journey is tricky and requires a lot of discipline, rigor and hard work. In Enterprises, the Testing complexity and challenges increase exponentially.
In this session, I am sharing my vision of the Test Strategy required to make successful the journey of an Enterprise on the path of implementing CD.
- at vodQA Gurgaon, on Saturday, 28th March 2015 at ThoughtWorks, Gurgaon.
Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) is a way of thinking. It helps in identifying the 'correct' scenarios, in form of user journeys, to build a good and effective (manual & automation) regression suite that validates the Business Goals. We will learn about BDT, do some hands-on exercises in form of workshops to understand the concept better, and also touch upon some potential tools that can be used.
- Understand Behavior Driven Testing (BDT)
- Learn how to build a good and valuable regression suite for the product under test
- Learn different style of identifying / writing your scenarios that will validate the expected Business Functionality
- Automating tests identified using BDT approach will automate your Business Functionality
- Advantages of identifying Regression tests using BDT approach