I am considering adding some functionality to WAAT. However, before I do that, I would like to know what your opinion is.
So, to all those who are either using, tried using, or, want to use WAAT: Can you please provide me some feedback based on the following questions:
- Which flavor of WAAT do you use?
- Have you faced any problems using WAAT?
- If yes, what problems? How did you resolve them?
- WAAT using the httpSniffer approach has known limitations (namely: does not support https request capturing, and on non-Windows platform you need to run the tests using root access).
- Have you run into these limitations?
- How did you resolve the issue?
- Do you find the WAAT wiki useful?
- If not, what if done differently will provide more value?
- Any other thoughts / comments on how WAAT can be made better?
Looking forward for your comments.