What this does mean though is that I have back-2-back 2 1-hour sessions at WCNGT2013 - first - Integrated Testing in Enterprises using TaaS, and immediately post lunch - the BDT talk.
Should be fun ... and hopefully I don't mix up the content in the talks :)
Here is the high-level agenda of the topic: Building the "right" regression suite using Behavior Driven Testing (BDT):
- Overview of Agile Testing
- The Test Pyramid
- Different flavors of TDD
- BDD – Behavior Driven Development?
- ATDD – Acceptance Driven Development?
- BDT – Behavior Driven Testing?
- Difference between BDD and BDT
- Tools that support BDT
- The value proposition for the team - live documentation, business rules, onboarding, etc.