Paul Jay, senior editor of The Real News Network, will moderate a virtual panel discussion promoting a dialogue for the technology community about the technological and legal ramifications of the WikiLeaks shutdown.
Topics to be discussed include:
* What does the cut off of service to WikiLeaks mean for the future of the Internet?
* Will digital journalism be less protected?
* Was WikiLeaks afforded procedural protections before its website and DNS entries were shut down? What process should be required?
* The Internet is vulnerable to internal threats. What technical innovations are needed?
* Can leaks ever be stopped? Is it worth the price?
Click here (http://bit.ly/ejXRNX) for more information.